Argh, I have totally be trapped in my “I have so much to update and I don’t know how to start” paralysis. Exhibit A? I don’t even have any summer pictures on my FLICKR account. I will work on it- promise! I have to finish up Guam, Hawaii I & II as well as various other topics o’ the summer.
BUT, things that I already love about San Diego-
1. MY IPHONE! I finally got it. And it is the kewlest. I love it. I’m trying to think of a name, but it can’t be forced, you know?
2. I live 2 miles from work. And I ran my future commuting route tonight. One or two slight inclines but nothing bad in either direction!
3. My new roomie is great. Phew! Normal in email translated to normal in life. And her dog is even cuter than the pics!
4. I made mussels for the first time ever. Tomato-garlic broth, only 4 unopened mussels, no food poisoning- awesome!
5. I love Cabrillo Monument National Park. I think it’s tied with Torrey Pines for prettiest views in SD.
6. I am completely moved off the Kitty Hawk. It was slightly hellacious moving all my stuff off (heavy!) but it’s done.
7. Checking into the hospital is working out well. But that’s another entry.
Ok, I’ll write real, essay-like entries v. soon. No more cop-out lists!
One thought on “I *heart* San Diego!”
Yeah!! You finally got there! Josh is in town this weekend too… have fun and I hope to see you there soon!