Here are the amazing things I’ve been reading lately…
- The “BBC Dad” now knows “the first line of my obituary.”
- Oh my goodness! I loved A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles. The character development was superb, especially among the secondary characters and their timely (re)arrivals into the story of one man’s life. It was a lovely book that manages to be a literary work while remaining a bubbly refreshment!
- SMS and I are planning a Southern road trip in July. Maybe we’ll wilt in the heat but this article has some good tips for the Florida panhandle.
- I’ve picked my bracket for the NCAA office pool. There are no articles to support the tomfoolery of my picks. Just sheer ignorance.
- I found the cutest dog ever!!!! Forget Boo, Popeye the Foodie dog is my new fave! I want a dog so badly!!!!